- Matt Fisher - Senior Content Strategist email@example.com
- Create a web site for the relaunch of Tanjia, a Moroccan restaurant in Oakland CA.
- Educate customers about Moroccan culture as well as food and what the dining experience is like
- Reflect the personality and vision of the owner
- Help customers get the information they needed quickly and efficiently
- Differentiate the new Tanjia from its old ownership, which had a negative reputation
-Create a site that the owners can easily access and update themselves
- Create an attractive, functional site on a limited budget
- Built the site on the WordPress platform that the owner and restaurant management can use to manage site content.
- Incorporated Open Table reservation system functionality
- Included restaurant location and contact information across all pages
- Created Introduction and Culture pages to establish Tanjia's new personality
- Implemented a social media strategy and advised owners on how to manage Tanjia's reputation and outreach online